This hit hard as I lay here looking at him and holding back tears knowing that I…


This hit hard as I lay here looking at him and holding back tears knowing that I can't take him back,nothing will change. But I just wanted to be "loved" even if its just for the weekend. I'm only hurting myself when I relapse to that familiar voice, his touch, how he knows that when he kisses my neck and calls me his baby that I surrender to him and secretly let him back in my heart even though he's no good for me and Sunday morning will come and he'll leave…and I'll fall to my knees crying because I don't know when I'll see him again and I'm mad at myself for calling him and relapsing again. He's my "drug of choice" that I need to quit but addicted to.



Source by miallyrose

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้